Andrew Wilson has been photographing Melbourne for 10 years and still loves finding new locations every day and in every possible light.
Highlights of Andrews career as an photographic artist have been:
– Exhibited in Russian National Library in the “2012 “Melbourne – My Beautiful City” exhibition
– Invited to exhibit at Head on photography festival in the Add on exhibition currently in Sydney
– Also exhibiting currently at the Victorian Artists Society “Shot in the heart of Melbourne “ exhibition.
– Published in Australian Traveler Magazine
– Published in Travelling in Australia Magazine
– Winner Insight Travel Guides Discover Melbourne competition
Andrew has photographed in Europe, America, Scandinavia, Asia, and around Australia but still believes Melbourne is where it is best.